About › Forums › Technical Support and Releases › How-to: Setup VICE with RR-NET
In order to play online, you will need either to have a RR-Net card for your C64, or at least know how to setup VICE correctly.
Follow these steps CAREFULLY, and you will be running in no time:
(1) VICE only works over cabled Ethernet. If you are running in Windows 10:
(2) Download and Install WinPCAP (needed for Ethernet support)
(3) Download VICE 2.4 (later versions are not working): x86 or x64
(4) In VICE:
– Set C64 model to C64C PAL, PAL-G.
– Set Ethernet to “RR Net”.
– Set Interface to the only device shown.
– Press “OK”.
If you did everything correctly, then VICE will display the same list of servers as shown here
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2021 · All Rights Reserved · 8bit-Slicks