About › Forums › Technical Support and Releases › How-to: Setup ALTIRRA with DRAGONCART
In order to play online, you will need either to have a DragonCart for your Atari XL/XE, or at least know how to setup ALTIRRA correctly.
Follow these steps CAREFULLY, and you will be running in no time:
(1) Download ALTIRRA 2.90 (or later): Here
(2) Setup ALTIRRA as follows:
– Click “Add”.
– Select “Cartridge devices” > “DragonCart”.
– Set Bridging mode to “NAT”.
– Click “OK”.
(3) Restart ALTIRRA, and try loading this program: UDP-Test
If you did everything correctly, then ALTIRRA will display the same list of servers as shown here
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2022 · All Rights Reserved · 8bit-Slicks