About › Forums › Technical Support and Releases › Bug Report – Improvment Suggestions
I am using a 64k Atari computer with the Dragon Cart, here are my bug report & suggestions
1. The text chat & text prompt should be 3-4 lines a the bottom below the race map, this allows the chat to be clearly viewed and interactive
2. Car Icon (color) next to the player login name should be clearly shown at the bottom, to prevent miss understanding of who you are when game starts.
3. at the end of each race player name should be shown next to each car, with 1st. 2nd, 3rd & 4th place title, this motivates to continue to next race
4. READY-SET-GO should be clearly visible (in large fonts/sprites) on the screen before the game starts
5. in my opinion it would be better if cars will not be able to get out of the track, if they hit a wall their speed should be delayed.. this will allow player to race correctly.
6. when completing a lapse there should be more noticeable info that you have more round to go.. (speech effect will be nice)
and finally, flickering heart my eyes, there must be other ways to create more then 4 colors without flickering the screen
Thanks for the nice report NDAR.
There are some things I will improve this week, such as (3) (4) and (6).
(1) (2) (7) are more difficulty, as they need deep changes of the rendering.
As for (5), it is a gameplay issue so we should see if other people feel the same way. Personally I do not think that Walls everywhere are necessary.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2023 · All Rights Reserved · 8bit-Slicks